Get University of Jhang Jobs | Check Eligibility, Last Date & Positions. On this page, we published information regarding University of Jhang Jobs 2022. University of Jhang has announced outstanding vacancies for Pakistani citizens. Candidates are requested to submit their applications for University of Jhang۔
University of Jhang Act, The University of Jhang Act 2010, has been established by the Department of Higher Education, Govt. University of Jhang is a public university in Jhang, Punjab, Pakistan. A letter was issued to the President of Pakistan by the Higher Education Department (Punjab) for establishing and approving the University of Jhang with a minimum of 200 acres of land for this project.
Applicants can apply for the vacancies in advertisements and get golden opportunities for themselves. Per the given advertisement, all the candidates can submit their applications for Jhang vacancies. Applicants are advised to visit University of Jhang website www.uoj.edu.pk for complete information regarding the application procedure.
Vacancies are open for Assistants, Deputy State Officers, Assistant Computer Programmers, Senior Store Keepers, Sanitary Supervisors, Computer Technicians, Network Support Assistants, Junior Clerk, Dispensers, Dressers, Computer Lab Attendants, Deputy Messenger, and Bus Conductors. The total number of vacancies at University of Jhang is 45.
Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BS, MCS, and Master’s Degrees are retained in the advertisement for candidates. 3 to 5 years of experience is required for candidates. The advertisement mentions the age limit as per educational qualification as a minimum of 18 to 35 years.
For all other information, applicants can read University of Jhang advertisement carefully. Candidates can call 047-7671240 for more details.
How to Apply for University of Jhang Jobs:
- Interested candidates can apply online at www.uoj.edu.pk.
- The last date to apply is 24 November 2022.
- Candidates must submit three sets of applications and attested copies of degrees, result cards, certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, recent photographs, and other relevant documents.
- Only complete applications or applications received after the due date will be accepted.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit may be given to eligible candidates per the rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.