Get SRSO Jobs | Sindh Rural Support Organization Recruitment 2022. The Sindh Rural Support Organization has announced a new job notification. The Sindh Rural Support Organization is seeking applications from qualified, skilled, and energetic individuals to fill the vacant seats. On this page, we will share details about available seats, the application procedure, and other terms & conditions.
Applications are required for available seats in SRSO in different districts. These job opportunities are equally available for both qualified females and males. Even physically challenged candidates may also apply.
Available Seats at SRSO Jobs :
Sindh Rural Support Organization is collecting applications from candidates belonging to different districts. Employment opportunities are available for the post of District Engineer, Field Engineer, M&E Officer, M&E Assistant, Finance Officer, Finance Assistant, Social Organizer, MIS Officer, and MIS Assistant.
Requirements for Available Vacancies:
The institution has set specific eligibility criteria for each post, and only those who meet it will be eligible to apply.
- To apply for the post of District Engineer applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and three years of experience in Wash, CPI, and construction.
- Candidates who want to apply for the post of Field Engineer must have BE/DAE in civil and 1-year experience in Wash, CPI, and construction.
- A Master’s degree in social science and 3-year experience in a relevant field is compulsory to apply for the post of M&E Officer.
- The candidates who want to apply for the post of Finance Officer must have a master’s degree in Finance or equivalent and one year of experience in a relevant field.
- Interested persons with Bachelor’s degree in Finance and 1-year may apply for the post of Finance Assistant.
- To apply for the post of Social Organizer, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and three years in a relevant field.
- A bachelor’s degree in Social Science and three years in a relevant field are compulsory to qualify for the post of MS officer.
- To apply for the post of MS Assistant, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Social Science and one year in a relevant field.
How To Apply for SRSO Jobs:
Candidates who want to apply and meet selection criteria must submit their CV to the HR department online through the portal: www.srso.org.pk. Applicants must follow the instructions given in the ad.
In the case of wrong information or using influence, an applicant will be disqualified at any stage of the recruiting process. For more information and details about the application procedure and other terms & conditions, applicants review the ad.