PIC, a leading cardiac institute in Peshawar, has announced that a new job advertisement has been published. Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC Jobs 2022 has been announced. There are numerous job openings available for qualified individuals who wish to work in Peshawar. Therefore, these vacancies at the Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC are a golden chance for them in that regard.
You will find on this page information about the number of open seats, requirements, and other terms and conditions that will apply to your application.
Vacant Seats at PIC Jobs:
The country has not taken special measures to prevent and treat this disease. Still, the Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC is taking a necessary and encouraging step in this situation. Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC is looking for applications from diligent, skilled, dynamic, and active individuals. Applications are required for the seat of Manager Security, Data Scientist & Analyst, Senior HR Officer, Physiotherapist, Quality Assurance Officer, HR Assistant, Ward Clerk, Charge Nurse, Cardiac Perfusionist, and Specialist Anesthetist.
Specific eligibility criteria have been kept for each job. Only those who fulfill this will be eligible to apply. Here we will find detailed information about the required educational standards, experience, and other requirements for each post.
- Bachelor’s degree holders may apply for the post of Manager Security. Apart from this, applicants must be retired from the army.
Civilians having master’s degrees and 5-year experience in relevant fields may also apply for this position.
- The incumbent must have M.Sc./BS and experience in data processing/ Analysis or Health care data to qualify for the post of Data Scientist & Analyst.
- To apply for the post of Senior HR Officer, candidates must have MBA/BBA or equivalent degree in HRM/HRD from a recognized university and experience in data processing/ Analysis or Health care data.
- Applicants having DPT or equivalent degree from a recognized institute and 2-year clinical experience in a tertiary care organization may apply for the post of Physiotherapist.
- Applicants who want to join the post of HR Assistant must have MBA/HRM or an equivalent degree in HRM/HDR from HEC-recognized institutes/universities. In addition, 1-year post-qualification experience in a reputed hospital is also necessary.
For each post, the eligibility criteria are explained in detail in the ad, so if you are interested, please review the ad for more information about each position.
How to Apply for PIC Jobs:
Applicants who meet the selection criteria may apply online via the application form at www.pic.edu.pk. Remember recruiting process will be close on 23 December 2022. Read the ad carefully for more information about the application procedure and other terms and conditions.
It should be noted that the service of the candidates will be governed by the KPK Medical and Teaching Institute Reformers Act 2015, including amendments and regulations that are necessary to carry out their functions. If the candidates are appointed, they will become full-time, institutional employees, and they will have to resign from the position they hold with any other private entity, whether it is a national or foreign company, including, but not limited to, the Pakistani civil service.
Applicants claiming age relaxation must complete all the requirements and go through the due process at the time of applying for the job as part of the application process. The interview/test will not be held on the basis of TA/DA reimbursements.