The Higher Education Department Punjab has released a job notification (CTI Jobs 2023 ) to invite applications from all over Punjab. With the Approval of the Chief Minister of Punjab, the department has required applications to fill the vacant Teacher’s Vacancies in Government Colleges.
Due to the limited number of vacant seats at government colleges, qualified, educated, and skilled candidates who are interested in job opportunities at these colleges rush to apply as quickly as they can. It should be noted that this job is being offered on a contract basis for a period of five months.
This page will provide a description of a new recruitment opening that has been approved by the Chief Minister of Punjab for the Higher Education Department Punjab. All the details regarding the vacant seats, the eligibility criteria, the application process, and other terms & conditions will be outlined here.
It is possible to employ both males and females with regard to this appointment. There are also quotas reserved for minorities and persons with disabilities in this appointment notice. Qualified applicants, both male and female, who meet all qualification requirements, must submit their applications at the earliest possible time before the deadline.
A monthly salary of Rs.45,000/- per month will be paid to the selected interns as a monthly compensation. Qualified both males and females, applicants who meet all requirements submit their applications at the earliest time before the deadline.
On the website: hed.punjab.gov.pk, interested applicants can see a list of the vacancies offered by the Higher Education Department Punjab as well as details about available seats.
Punjab Province residents with an MA/MSc 2nd Division in the same subject or a BS 4 Years degree in the same subject are eligible to apply to fill the vacant seat.
Desired individuals who fulfill selection criteria in all aspects can also get job descriptions from the nearest College. Applicants are notified that colleges will display details and information about this recruitment process on the Notice Board.
Applications Procedure for CTI Jobs:
Interested applicants are advised to follow the prescribed procedure and necessary terms while applying. In this section, the complete Schedules are mentioned evidently.
- There will be a list of vacancies posted on the Notice Board of each Government College across Punjab under the Punjab Higher Education Department on 21st December 2022, to which candidates for these vacancies can apply.
- The Recruitment process will be open till 26th December. The recruitment process for these vacancies will be started on 23-12-2022.
- The HED Punjab website can be accessed at this link: https://hed.punjab.gov.pk/, for more information.
- The merit list will be displayed on 31-12-2022 on the Notice board of all govt colleges.
- While colleges will post the Final Merit List on 5th January 2023.
- The interview process for the candidates on the Final Merit List will take place between the 6th and 9th of January, 2023.
- The list of selected CTIs will be placed on the Notice Board on the 17th of January, 2023.